Mailchimp newsletter subscription form
By signing up to the MARBLES mailing list, you consent that your personal data will be collected and processed in line with the MARBLES privacy statement. We use Mailchimp as our email marketing platform. By subscribing to this mailing list, you acknowledge that your personal data will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. LEARN MORE ABOUT MAILCHIMP’S PRIVACY PRACTICES HERE.
Website privacy statement
This Privacy Statement was last updated on 15/07/2021
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to outline how ERINN Innovation, as MARBLES website manager, deals with any personal data you provide to us while visiting this website.
1. Types of data we collect and what we use it for
a. When you use the MARBLES website: Like most websites, we gather analytical data collected on an aggregated basis of all visitors to the website. The data that we collect through Google Analytics is anonymised and is therefore not personally identifiable. If you don’t want your data to be collected by Google Analytics, you can opt out through tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
b. Email subscription data
Email subscription data: MARBLES produces an e-newsletter sent via email using the Mailchimp email marketing platform. Users can sign up to receive this e-newsletter via the “Subscribe to news” link on the website homepage.
2. What we do with your data
a. Aside from cookies, we do not collect, store or re-use any personally identifiable data as a result of your visit to the website. If this changes in the future, we will update this Privacy Statement accordingly.
b. Email subscription data:
If you choose to subscribe to the MARBLES e-newsletter, we will use the personal data that you provide to send you MARBLES e-newsletters via the Mailchimp email marketing platform. In addition to this regular newsletter, we may also send you news, updates and opportunities related to the MARBLES project and its partners. Processing your data in this way is on the legal basis of “legitimate interest”. You can choose to unsubscribe from these email updates at any time.
We will store your data until April 2027.
3. How do we store your data?
4. Your data protection rights
We would like to make you aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to ask ERINN Innovation for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that ERINN Innovation correct any information you believe to be inaccurate.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that ERINN Innovation erase your personal data from our records.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that ERINN Innovation restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to ERINN Innovation processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that ERINN Innovation transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Data retention
Your personal data will be stored by MARBLES until April 2027 as this is one year after the expected completion of MARBLES.
6. Right to complain to the Data Protection Commissioner (DPC)
If you wish to raise a complaint, you can contact us () in the first instance. If you are not satisfied, you can complain to the DPC or exercise any of your other rights pursuant to data protection legislation (www.dataprotection.ie).
7. Updates to the Privacy Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement. The ‘Last updated’ section at the top of this page indicates when it was last revised. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will become effective once we post the revised version on the MARBLES website. Your use of the MARBLES website and services following these changes means that you accept the Privacy Statement.
8. How to contact us
The data controller for the MARBLES website and services provided through this website is ERINN Innovation, located at Unit 3 Olympic House, Pleasants Street, Dublin 8, Ireland. If you need to contact ERINN Innovation with regard to any of your rights as set out in this Privacy Statement, all such requests should be made in writing by emailing Sive Finlay at email@example.com.